Monday, April 29, 2013

Another Sleepless Night in CRPS Another Sleepless Night-Seattle or NOT!

I think this one is justified, save the pain for later, folks because there sure seems to be plenty of it going around...Wow, it doesn't ever cease to amaze me, just how people get sometimes, and when you need them most.

And they don't quite get how-but what others do is within no one's control, not God, not anyone.  Even for my own favorite example: docs?  Human, perhaps, most of them at least, LOL, but in all honesty, sure, I ran the licenses through state databases to see which ones had the most to hide.

That to say I found it discouraging to say the very least would be an understatement.  A good portion of those who have dragged my own clean name through the mud, personally, as a patient, and professionally-have more skeletons in their closets than the Addam's Family.

Guess it's why I worship the Lord, as opposed to the Addams'.  Just did not make much sense in sitting around, waiting for God knows what to happen, for example, the need for oral surgery went put off way too long, is finally being done.

Scared?  Here nor there.  The pain is bad enough with my own, I would take pliers to them but to save gory details, it would be unlikely to be a generally good idea.  Downright foolish.  It's not like when you are six and a parent grabs a yard or two of dental floss and well, slams the door, or with my own father, gives it a hard tug.  Painful as that sounds, it's nothing like a co-suffering friend of mine, well, safe to  say she is certainly grateful to God, and then the oral surgeon agreeing to treat her as well.

But for me, I am just grateful-pain or what have you, it matters nothing to me, save that I hope to God I don't spend the rest of life paying for this one.  I mean it figuratively.  I doubt we'll be seeing much of each other today, but the pain I have about had it with.

1 comment:

  1. Of note, what I thought was there, was not, and probably was more preening on the part of another.

    Why others feel the need, I never will understand. But I continue to pray that I can make the oral surgery happen, but on my own, likely not. I have again appealed to whom I feel is most qualified, and to a degree, obligated for whatever reason I cannot name. That they help others like me, but because I live in the wrong part of town is mostly it, but to say whom right here would also be unfair of me.

    Thanks! Just continue to pray if you are one reader.

    ReplyDelete