Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Poem told on a Picture, the rest is Yours-



 I think it would be safe to say that we have a very long way to go.

I have found that with the wonderousness and complexity that as human beings, I guess we can make our own decisions as adults, but what would keep me awake at night was that people do it intently.  Asking for what you need, but when it's basics, no is not ever acceptable.

But with the point?  I disagree with use of the McGill because-

  • it compares an individual with another-we all have even from a medical standpoint we all are about ready to understand no two patients are identical-even identical twins, sharing identical DNA can turn out as differently as night and day.
  • And given that I've got a friends with MCTD (Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder, similar to Lupus-it's a rheumatological disorder that has symptoms of varying disorders, but not to be diagnostic of each of the four main ones), scleroderma (another rare disorder, but the less virulent form: but is dished out her own share of pain when that comes to play, as her tissues harden?
What however, I have found to be the cause of the most pain in my life?

It can be the choices, the actions, and however intentional, or however un-intentional: people can cause a fair amount of pain, a lot of their own, and more than a fair share of pain for others.

Living with it daily is nothing I would wish another person to have.
And making a diagnosis an identity?  Always a mistake. 
As is advertising that you live with it at times, but you find out who your friends are.



Being the patient of a teaching hospital is beneficial.  You ask them to read something?  They do.


No comments:

Post a Comment